Faith in Action
What does "take your Faith in Action" mean? It means to know God spiritually, to experience his joy through adversity and joyful moments alike. "For we walk by faith, not by sight" is a popular bible verse that can often be misunderstood.
2 CORINTHIANS 5:7 ESV
"For we walk by faith, not by sight" means to trust God under all circumstances and obey his following commandments within the process.
Bonmatch is here to provide resources, help grow your faith, and grow a community of followers who want to take their Faith in Action.
- Faith Grows | Galations 5:22-23 ESV
- Faith Loves| 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV
- Faith Listens | Deuteronomy 13:4 ESV
- Faith Obeys | Jeremiah 7:23 ESV
- Faith Corrects | Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
- Faith Endures | 1 Corinthians 10:12-13 ESV
- Faith Sacrifices | James 2:21-23 ESV
- Faith Overpowers | Luke 6:27-28
- Faith Rewards | James 1:12 ESV
- Faith Strengthens | Joshua 1:9 & Isaiah 41:10 ESV
- Faith Blesses | Proverbs 28:19-20 ESV
- Faith Unites | Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 ESV
- Faith Celebrates | Psalm 150:1-6 ESV
"And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
FAITH IS MORE THAN BELIEVING.
Faith is listening and obeying his commandments, and trusting in the Lord in all his ways. With faithfulness, we learn to let go of our strength and trust in the Lord. It celebrates adversity and encourages others. Faith gives thanks to the Lord and humbles us before his presence to allow his blessings work within us and bless others.
Faith helps us understand the truth and to surrender so that his Holy Spirit may work within us.